Account-based marketing, often known as ABM, helps convert potential consumers from leads. It makes it possible for you to design campaigns that are specific and customized for certain accounts and prospects.
In order to demonstrate the effectiveness of ABM, we have gathered facts and figures that you should know today. Read on to learn more.
The General ABM Statistics
How many B2B marketers are making use of account-based marketing (ABM)? What kind of tools do ABM marketers use? There are currently available the most recent trends in account-based marketing.
The following are some statistics about account-based marketing for 2022:
- Research is done on accounts and contacts as part of ABM.
- The revenue figure is by far the most common ABM metric.
- The typical number of decision-makers involved in B2B sales is seven.
- ABM accounts for 29% of the money that companies spend on their marketing budgets.
- ABM is used by 94% of B2B marketers.
- Ninety percent of companies believe that ABM is for attracting new customers.
- Seventy-one percent of marketers who focus on ABM make use of marketing technologies, specifically automation.
- Seventy percent of firms and marketers use ABM.
- A strategy leader is present in 69% of the companies that are employing ABM.
- ABM is utilized by 67% of brands.
- A total of 64% of ABM attempts were initiated within the past five years.
- Sixty-one percent of marketers are responsible for developing content that is unique to their sector.
- Fifty-seven percent of account-based marketing marketers concentrate their efforts on less than 1,000 accounts.
- Fifty-six percent of marketers modify the material they create based on the requirements of potential customers.
- Personalization is seen as extremely important to the success of account-based marketing by 56% of marketers.
- Fifty-five percent of the information is targeted toward specific roles.
- Improved data administration is considered essential for ABM by 43% of marketers.
- In order to cultivate long-term partnerships, 42% of marketers personalize their material.
- Thirty-eight percent of all accounts are being worked on at the same time.
What You Can Get from ABM
ABM makes it possible for B2B companies to boost their income by converting a greater number of prospects into clients. As such, the following are some benefits one can experience utilizing ABM:
- ABM has the potential to boost income by 208%.
- The annual contracts for ABM have seen a 170% increase in price.
- Nearly all marketers (97%) agree that account-based marketing provides a better return on investment than other tactics.
- Around 91% of ABM users have seen an increase in the average transaction size, and 25% of those users have seen an increase of 50% or more.
- A majority of ABM marketers (87%) believe that the technique is more successful than its rivals.
- Eighty-six percent of people agree that ABM makes victory rates better.
- Eighty-five percent of marketers said that ABM helped them maintain and build their relationships with their customers.
- Eighty-four percent of companies indicated that ABM improved their reputation.
- Eighty-three percent of respondents agree that ABM makes target account engagement higher.
- Eighty percent of marketers think that ABM may increase CLV.
- ABM is credited with being responsible for 79% of business prospects.
- The contribution of ABM to businesses’ revenues is estimated at 73%.
- A majority of marketers (62%) think that ABM is successful.
- Sixty percent of companies that implement ABM see a ten percent increase in their revenues in the first year.
ABM: The Challenges
While ABM may be of assistance in the expansion of your company, challenges may still appear. The most challenging aspect of ABM, in the opinion of marketers, is customization. Moreover, personalization, targeting, and content are the three most significant challenges associated with ABM.
Thirty-seven percent of marketers say that acquiring ABM resources is tough for them. As such, collaboration with a qualified ABM firm can improve the effectiveness of the ABM strategy implemented by your company.
Account-Based Marketing Brings Together Marketing and Sales
Your sales and marketing departments will be able to work more closely together and close more deals, thanks to ABM.
- Team alignment is achieved by 82% of B2B marketers.
- The synchronization of sales and marketing might result in a 67% increase in the number of transactions completed.
- The amount of time spent prospecting can be cut in half thanks to ABM.
- A 36% improvement in client retention is possible when ABM marketing and sales are aligned.
- Twenty percent of the accounts that were targeted by ABM are converted into sales leads.
- It is possible that a 6% boost in revenue will result from integrating ABM with sales and marketing.
Indeed, the information and statistics on the effectiveness of ABM are astounding. It comes as no surprise that businesses are finding more ways to access and utilize ABM to increase their sales and marketing strategies. Don’t miss out on this opportunity and see what ABM can do for your business.
Do you want to learn more about ABM for SaaS? Acquisent can make things happen with you and for you. Book a demo with us today!